Whole Home Water Filtration from the Mobile Water Experts
Advanced, whole home water filtration solutions tailored for Mobile’s water give you fresh, filtered water from every tap, every time.
Untreated water in Mobile can cause problems — from an unpleasant taste or odor, to potentially damaging dissolved minerals that can impact your plumbing and major appliances. Treating that water can benefit your whole home, and all the people in it.
Sophisticated, whole home water filters from Culligan stop common Alabama water problems before they enter your house, giving you better tasting water that contributes to a more efficient, economical house.
A Home Water Assessment Just Became Easier Than Ever
Your local Culligan water expert can arrive at your home and give you the best options to suit your family, lifestyle and budget. But if you can’t see us — that’s ok too. Read more below.
At Home Appointments: Your local Culligan Water expert will arrive at your home, ask questions about your home’s water needs and discuss options that make the most sense to fit your family, lifestyle and budget.
Outdoor Water Test: If you have an outside spigot, Culligan will arrive at your home and collect a water sample from an outdoor water source using your directives.
Water Sample Pickup: Culligan will pick up a sample of your tap water at your front door based on your directives.
Customer Sample Drop-Off (fast results!): Drop off a sample of your tap water to your local Culligan Water dealership.
Water Assessments Made Easy. Introducing Culligan Virtual Appointments.
We can bring our fun, entertaining water demonstration through your screen right into your home with our virtual appointments! You can watch on your phone, laptop or tablet as your Culligan Water experts ask questions about your home’s water needs and discuss options that make the most sense to fit your family, lifestyle and budget.
Mobile Water Quality
The city of Mobile use water that comes mostly from surface water sources. And while municipally treated, these sources, like the Metropolitan Water District, are notorious for contaminants like silt and sediment that can leave behind stains on sinks and tubs, effect water taste and quality, and even impact the performance of your plumbing and major appliances.
Some Mobile residents may also find their water comes with hard-to-clean buildup on faucets and fixtures, added wear and tear on laundry, and skin, hair, and nails that feel dried out or dehydrated.
"We just had the HE whole house softener ,HE carbon , RO systems installed. The installation was done with no problems. The water now has no bad odors or bad taste. We washed all the dog's dirty stuffed toys with very little soap. They came out clean and soft. They look like we just bought them." - Raymond W.
"We always have a great experience with Culligan products and service. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for water purification, softeners systems and whole house filters. We've been a customer for 11 years." - Karly N., San Juan Capistrano
Solutions from Whole Home Water Filtration
If you want better-tasting water from every tap in your home, and improved efficiency and effectiveness for your home’s water, whole home water filters provide a comprehensive solution. Designed to target hard water and the other issues facing the Mobile area, whole home filtration systems not only help water taste better, they can save you time and money every month by cutting your utility bills and saving you money on the products you buy regularly, like soaps, detergents, and cleaners.
Whole Home Water Filtration Benefits
- Enjoy better-tasting water from every tap in the house.
- Simplify cleaning with filtered water that rinses clean without residue or buildup.
- Save on utility bills by extending major appliance and plumbing life.
- Enjoy healthier skin, hair, and nails with softer water that helps lock in moisture with every shower.
- Help clothes last longer and look better with filtered water that’s easier on your laundry routine.
- Spend less on detergents, soaps, shampoos, and more when your water uses cleaners and personal products more efficiently.
The Culligan Difference
Mobile has trusted their water to Culligan for more than 80 years. Local knowledge of Alabama's water and its problems help us understand your water so we can find the whole home water filter that works the way you, and your entire home, need it to.
- Professional installation, and routine maintenance to ensure maximum efficiency for the life of your whole home filter are always included.
- Water tests are always free, and your local Culligan Man will review the results with you to identify water issues, and customize the right solution for your home.
- Mobile Culligan is always here to help with questions for service, maintenance, repairs, and more for worry-free customer service.
- Find the widest selection of hard-working, high-efficiency whole home water filtration systems, ready to be tailored to solve your specific water problems.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Water may smell musty or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and copper in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.